What is the best way to get a guy to like you? Well, according to this article from Psychology Today, there are actually scientifically tested ways. You might be surprised at what some of these tips are!
How to Get His Attention
“How To Attract A Boyfriend”
You’ve been eyeing that cute guy for a while now, but you just can’t seem to get his attention. What are you doing wrong? Here are some tips on how to get his attention and make him yours.
1. Make eye contact. This is the first and most important step. If you can’t even look him in the eye, he’s not going to notice you. So when you see him, hold his gaze for a few seconds before looking away. This will let him know that you’re interested and confident.
2. Smile. A warm smile is inviting and makes you more approachable. It’ll also make him feel good just by looking at you. So flash those pearly whites whenever you see him.
3. Strike up a conversation. Once you’ve made eye contact and smiled, it’s time to talk to him. But don’t just blurt out whatever comes to mind. Take a few moments to think of something interesting to say. Compliment him on something or ask him about his interests. He’ll be flattered that you took the time to get to know him better and he’ll be eager to continue
Signs He Likes You
He might not say it outright, but there are certain signs that a guy likes you. If you’re wondering whether or not a guy is into you, pay attention to whether or not he’s exhibiting any of the following behaviors:
1. He pays attention to you. This means that he takes note of the things you say and does his best to remember them. He might even bring up things you’ve said in conversation weeks later.
2. He goes out of his way to see you. If he makes an effort to see you, even when it’s out of his way, it’s a good sign that he likes you.
3. He mirrors your body language. When we like someone, we tend to subconsciously mirror their body language. So if you notice that he’s copying the way you’re standing or sitting, it could be a sign that he’s interested in you.
4. He finds excuses to touch you. This could be anything from lightly touching your arm while talking to giving you a hug goodbye. If he’s constantly looking for ways to physically connect with you, it’s a good sign that he likes you.
5 .He talks about himself…a lot.
How to Ask Him Out
If you’re interested in a guy and want to get him to ask you out, there are a few things you can do to make it happen. First, let him know you’re available by flirting with him a little bit. Next, spend time with him in a group setting so he can get to know you better. Finally, drop hints that you’d like to go on a date with him. If you follow these steps, odds are good that the guy will ask you out in no time!
How to Start a Relationship with Him
If you’re looking for a new relationship, here are some tips on how to start a relationship with him. First, take the time to get to know him. What are his interests? What does he like to do for fun? Once you know what he’s interested in, you can start planning dates and activities that will appeal to him. Secondly, be yourself! Don’t try to be someone you’re not just to impress him. Be confident and show him that you’re comfortable in your own skin. Lastly, don’t play games. If you want a serious relationship, then act like it. No need for games or mind tricks, just be honest about your feelings and intentions.
Signs Your Boyfriend Loves You
Is your boyfriend always there for you when you need him? Does he go out of his way to make you happy? If so, then it’s likely that he loves you. Here are some other signs that your boyfriend loves you:
1. He regularly tells you how much he loves you.
2. He makes an effort to spend time with you, even when he’s busy.
3. He listens to you and remembers things that are important to you.
4. He shows affection towards you in public and private.
5. He is always honest with you, even when it’s something that he knows will upset you.
If your boyfriend displays these behaviors, then there’s a good chance that he’s head over heels in love with you!